We collect certain information or data about you when you use this website.
- Questions, queries or feedback you leave via our contact form, including your name, email address and telephone number (if provided)
- Your email address when you register to use this site, or when you have opted-in to receive information or promotional emails
- Your IP address, and details of which brand and version of web browser you use to access this site
- Information on how you use the site, using cookies
This data can be viewed by authorised employees and the proprietors of this site, to:
- Improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- Gather information for support purposes, and to respond to your questions
- Allow you to access restricted areas of this site
- To sent you information and promotional emails when you have opted-in
Where your data is stored
We store your data on servers in secure data centres.
This website uses Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Please refer to the appropriate Google Analytics documentation for the specific type of data it collects.
Sending data over the Internet
Sending information over the Internet is generally regarded as not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit. Any data you send is at your own risk.
Disclosing your information
We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so. We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect. If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time.
Links to other websites